Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Recap of Yesterday:

I listed my goals for getting in shape on September 7, 2005. Yesterday, I decided to check on my progress. So I went out and bought a stop watch and timed how long it took me to jog a mile.
9 MINTUES!!! My goal was 10 or under, so I made it! I attempted the 10 boy style push-ups, but it just wasn’t happening. I made it to #3 and pushed on through the 4th, but the 5th push-up almost killed me. It’s back to the easy style for a bit longer, at least until I can build up some arm muscle. I’ve got a start and that’s what counts.

Yesterday’s rant of the day: In my Bible class we had a take home test that consisted of two essays. It wasn’t bad. Our teacher was coming around picking up our essays, so I got mine out and put it on my desk. Here comes the rant. The girl sitting next to me proceeded to stain as far as she could out of her seat to read my paper. What the hell. If you want to read my paper why don’t you just ask?

No comments: