Friday, September 16, 2005

The Future looms near.

This week I’ve done the hardest thing that I’ve ever had to do my entire college career.
Apply for graduation!

I’ve always had a plan, even just a temporary plan of sorts. When I graduated high school, I went to college and earned my associates. After that I immediately jumped right into a four year program. Now that I’ve run out of classes to take, graduating is inevitable. I’m at a loss. Do I take the praxis and try teaching for a year? What about the GRE, and my hopes for getting my masters in Library Science. Can I just keep going to school? It would be so nice just to worry about the next set of classes that I need to take.

There are so many students who are ready to be out of school, making money. I want to make money too. It would be nice to be financially independent. My parents would be so proud. I just don’t know what to do, or even how to go about doing it. My poor boyfriend, he just had to catch me when my life is in such a state of flux. Hopefully, within the next few weeks I’ll have some sort of plan in action. Until then stressed out frantic phone calls will be made to my parents and my-oh- so understanding boyfriend.

No comments: