Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Autumn



For those of you who don’t know-- autumn is my all-time favorite season. To jump start the season, Desdemona (Scott’s dog) and I carved Mister Pumpkin-head on Sunday. It went like this: I did all of the carving and the cleaning up, while Dez curiously looked on, and attempted to steal pumpkin seeds. She is half beagle and eats anything and everything. Even 4 raw pork chops left unattended on the kitchen counter. We love our dog.

Because I love autumn, I’ve decided to do my best to find a Fleetwood Mac song to support the season. This has turned into a huge Fleetwood Mac song search. I’ve realized that I’ve loaned Fleetwood Mac CD’s to friends who haven’t returned them, and left Fleetwood Mac CDs at home. So now I have one line of one song running through my head, and I can’t seem to find it. I knew this would happen.

I have more to say, but I’ve already killed an amazing amount of time searching for the perfect Fleetwood Mac song, and “Oliver Twist” must be read by tomorrow. The life of a student.

No comments: