Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Interlude

Ok I have to admit that I’m a complete dork. About 2 days ago I turned on my new laptop to write a blog. I felt inspired and was ready to put my thoughts into words. As soon as I turned my computer on it said I had a virus. So I consulted my sister’s boyfriend, he suggested I use my parent’s computer to google the virus. So I did, and of course that was useless because I understood nothing about the virus other than it comes through your e-mail. I then called my boyfriend and he suggested I get serious computer help. So I did, this morning in fact. It turned out that I’m just a paranoid dork; my laptop is fine and was just warning me that I wasn’t protected against this sober or sober virus.

So all you guys get is this boring post until I have something of interest written.
But I do hope you all had a great New Years and are enjoying the 1st of the year. This is my last week of freedom before my last semester of school begins on the 9th.

No comments: