Friday, December 02, 2005

My List Revisited

I decided that if Scott could revisit his so could I. And yes I know that he was only able to revisit his list because it was near his birthday. Isn’t the rule you can change your list on your Birthday and on New Years? But because I have yet to complete my list, the rules don’t apply to me.

Scott recently bought a slew of DVDs which at first, I have to admit, I turned my nose up at. Why would I want TV on DVD? But then I realized the benefits to TV on DVD. You can watch episodes anytime, when ever it’s convenient for you and you can start from the very first episode. Plus there are no commercials! What more could you ask for?

We started off with “The West Wing”. Watching “The West Wing” has sentimental value for me because my grandmother, also known as Nanny, used to watch this show all the time. It does seem odd watching my dead grandmother’s favorite show, but now I understand her fascination with the show. It’s kinda like listening to a song that reminds you of someone special. There isn’t anything odd or creepy about that. “The West Wing” simply reminds me of my Nanny and I like that.

This brings me to the DVD that inspired my last and final celebrity pick: “Smallville”. The WB has done it again, no wonder their ratings are up. “Smallville” is awesome and on the 5th season, I believe, it could be the 6th. “Smallville” provides the back story on Superman. The WB’s interpretation of the Superman mythology has Clark Kent leaning how to control his powers and Lex Luther is actually a nice guy, at least in the first season. Not only is Lex Luther a good guy but he is freaking HOT!

Which brings me to my last and final pick: Michael Rosenbaum!



Michael Rosenbaum as Lex Luther is about 90% of why I like “Smallville.” What more could a girl ask for? Lex Luther is Hot! He’s Sexy! He’s Wealthy! And he’s the biggest BADASS in town! And in Scott’s favor he’s bald.

My List is complete!

No comments: