Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Wow, It's been along time!

I've been thinking and thinking about updating my blog. This may be a super small post but it's a start.

Reason's for not posting:

1) Even after years of writing literature papers I'm still afraid of writing.
2) I've been bummed out about how my blog looks.
3) I really want to say what I feel on my blog and that takes guts.
4) I'm not so sure anyone actually reads this thing. People have taken me off their friends list. It's not looking very positive.
5) I've kept to myself alot this past year, but now I'm ready to share and be apart of the world.

A few updates:
I bought a gorgeous wedding dress! and yes Scott and I have set a date! We even have a location. We signed the paper work! it's final.

I actually have more to say but I have to get ready for work. By the way I received a promotion. (Warning: From now on I will be tooting my own horn. I recently learned that if you don't celebrate your own accomplishments no one else will. I'm damn well going to enjoy the good stuff in life!)

Have a great day, everyone! (I'm actually writing as if I have an audience! hehe

4 comments:

Kelley said...

Wow!!!! I'm so glad you are back!! Say what you want and to hell with the rest. And we can toot our own horns as much as we want.

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

It's good to be a blogger again. I've really missed it. I think creating a new "skin" helped. I feel like the blues add alot of warmth to the page.

I'm getting excited about Riley's Birthday party!

D said...

I pretty much remove everyone when they stop adding regularly... which reminds me....

So keep adding!