Friday, March 03, 2006

Update=boring

Ok, so I have no ideas or time really for posting. But it has been a little over a month since I last posted. So here goes my update:

·Scott gave me Sirius Satellite radio for Valentine’s Day! I’ve really enjoyed it, but I am planning on reading to owner’s manual soon. I’m having lots of trouble working the damn thing. Right now I can’t seem to get it to turn on. I’m sure that it is the operator and not the machine. Uggg I wish I were a technology person.

·Speaking of which, I’ve applied to grad school for Instructional Technology. All that I have left is taking the GRE and I’m going to do that over spring break.
·Well that seems to be about it.

·I had a rough week this past week.
1.I got sick and had to go home to see my family doctor.
2.I’m living with my crappy roommate.
3.One of our dogs Gracie passed away this week. Very unexpected and I’ve been
sad about that.
4.I lost my jump drive and had to rewrite my mid-term. It was only 3 mins late!
5.Dr. Griffin assigned a paper on the same week as her mid-term. Who does that?
It’s so unfair!
·We had a very good Baby Shower for Bean. She received lots of very cool baby stuff that I didn’t even know existed.

·Scott took me to see “A Date Movie.” It was funny and I laughed all the way through it.

·Becca is going to come visit Statesboro next weekend!

That’s it.

No comments: